WorldPay is a global card payment acquiring business operating in over 30 countries which allows customers to accept card payments both at point of sale and over the internet. The company offers services across the entire payment value chain, including transaction capturing, merchant acquiring and transaction processing.
Clients vary in size from small family run companies to large multi-national corporations, spanning a broad spectrum of industries and sectors. The company is a global leader in acquiring in the airline and gaming sectors, pioneered the implementation of Chip & PIN in the UK, and is the largest off premises ATM processor in the US.
In addition to competitive processing rates, WorldPay differentiates itself by focusing on a single-source approach to serving its customers. It controls the entire processing cycle, including authorization, settlement, reporting, and customer service. This truly integrated solution gives WorldPay customers one-call support and provides quality from start to finish.
- Offers competitive processing rates
- Processes transactions for more than 150,000 clients
- Is a single-source provider of payment processing services
- Delivers seamless conversions to help meet merchant timelines
- Employs a dedicated Account Management team
- Offers a comprehensive, best-in-class Online Reporting suite
- Provides World-Class Customer Service
WorldPay Certified Equipment Listing:
- VeriFone- Ruby LnkPak
- Gilbarco G-SITE
- AutoGas Regal
- Pinnacle Palm POSTM
- VeriFone Vx 570
- VeriFone Omni 3750
- PetroTrans (Verifone Tranz 380)
- Hypercom- PetroSmart
- VeriFone- Sapphire
- VeriFone- Topaz
For more information regarding credit card processing, please contact Philip Harper, National Petroleum Sales at 469.271.3213 or via e-mail at Philip.Harper@WorldPay.us.